New mum

Mo

Before I even start anything I just want to make clear I wouldn't change being a mumma for the world💗

I'm a first time mum I'm 20 years old and have a beautiful little girl. My daughters father and I had been together almost 3 years, engaged about 1 and a half years when I became pregnant and we were both over the moon!!

You never think being a mummy is going to be all glitter and rainbows, sunshine and no rain but my goodness boy is it hard..

He's literally been my only friend from I was 18 (I learnt that not even "best" friends stick around)

I'm struggling with post natal depression (I'm receiving help from my doctors and family) and it didn't just come straight after birth I only started to feel low around 10 weeks of having my little one. With me how I am and the stress of a new baby it's put a big strain on my relationship with my partner and it's cause us to split unfortunately.

I never thought the best thing I could ever have in my life would be so hard.. Being a mum is so rewarding and I could watch her all day long but at the same time I want to give her so much more than I am and it is so stressful. No one tells you about all these parts or shows that they do need the help or a shoulder but seriously please check up on the new mums not all of us are as rosy underneath

as we may seem💜