I think I’m miscarrying - how do I cope?

Shb

I’m 9 weeks. I bled a little at 6 weeks. It was red and not only present when I wiped. I had a scan and they saw the baby and a strong heart beat. I continued to have brown spotting and on some days nothing at all. I thought I was going to get through to my second trimester.

2 days ago I started bleeding again. It’s like a period with black bits of tissue. I’m having cramps too, it is like period pain. I went to the EGAU and the doctor said my cervix is closed and to go back Monday for a scan.

I just know it’s all over. It took me and my husband 3 years to get pregnant. I can’t bare the idea of starting again. I had so many plans for our baby and I know it’s over. I can’t sleep. I can’t eat. I can’t think about anything else. I just cry all the time.

How do I make it to the scan? How do I get over a miscarriage? Please help me.

Update: I passed my baby. I had hideous pain where I couldn’t move and I had a huge clot that I think was baby. Went to hospital for pain relief and they confirmed baby was no longer there with a scan. I’m heart broken. I feel like I’m being punished for something.