Having an std.

Kemba

A day ago I found out I had Bacterial Vaginosis and Herpes simplex virus 1 (herpes 1). There are Herpes 1 and herpes 2 (genital herpes). Herpes 2 is worse of course. Herpes 1 is oral herpes. You get it from oral sex from someone infected or kissing someone who is infected. I believe I got it from my ex boyfriend a month ago. We were laying down one morning and he claimed some girl was going around saying he gave her something but, she never said what it was. He also said the girl said whatever she had take months to treat which I was confused about. Anywho he claimed he did not give her anything and all she did was give him head. Which you could pass herpes 1 that way. Actually oral sex is one of the main ways it could be transmitted🙄. I call myself calling him to let him know he need to get checked out in case he try to give it to someone else he got defensive because he asked where could I have gotten it from and I said him. I had sex with another ex earlier this year but, I have been check for stds and I was clear. I just think it’s a coincidence a female said she got something from him now me. Anyways he can be upset with me all he want. I just know I am only 21. I am ashamed and I don’t want to even tell my mom or close friends because I don’t want anyone to be scared they will contract it from me. Also, I have to live with this for the rest of my life. Is there any medicine someone can recommend to reduce outbreaks? How will I go about telling future partners ? I just need some advice right now😣. Herpes is not curable either btw😩.