Water infection or sti? 😩

Em

UPDATE: 1 ish day since posting

So no pain in my bladder anymore and mot needing the toilet as much but I’ve just noticed a funny smell down there that isn’t like anything ever before 😕 so will definitely ring the docs in the morning.

So I just ended a relationship of 3 years a few months ago . I had a hook up with a guy and had unprotected sex and took the morning after pill 🤦‍♀️😩

I’m currently talking to my ex (not this one) and we spent a couple of days together and did have unprotected sex. The next day my throat was a little sore but felt like when I get tonsillitis so I didn’t think much of it. 🤦‍♀️ I get tonsillitis all the time

No temperature so don’t think it’s covid

And then I noticed I was going to the toilet more and then last night I was up for hours as I felt the urge to pee every 10 seconds it was horrible, very uncomfortable feeling and my bladder lower stomach hurts. It has improved this morning as I’m using the toilet much less than last night but still more than normal. I think because I was pushing so hard on my bladder because I was so frustrated it’s what is causing the pain.

Do I order a STI test, call my doctors or wait a couple of days.

If it is an STI I’ll obviously contact the 2 guys about it 🤦‍♀️😩🥺 but I’m hoping it’s not as I have no other symptoms.