Inducing. Anyone had a positive one?

So I've only ha done child the now and I was induced on my due date. It was a very rushed process .. I got 1pessary (8pm) and at 2cm dilated they decided to admit me to the labour suite and burst my waters (1am) then they put me straight on oxytocin. The upped my contracts until they were constant..about 30seconds apart...my husband ask them to turn it down to which they replied "yeah maybe we should" then at 8am I was still 2cm dilated. Basically i never progressed and my contracts where constant. I ended up having an emergency c-section.

My other friend who was induced took maybe 2days before she had her baby which sounds more correct? I had my baby by 12pm less than 24hours. Anyway I ask if anyone has <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> rhad a good experience being induced? As my other friends is about to have her first baby and they offered to induce her and I cannot think of anything reassuring about it? Maybe it's just my bad experience but I know for the next baby of my own I personally would rather volunteer for a section if they ever say i need induced again.

Thoughts? I dont want to tell my friend to have a section but at this point I feel it's better?