BV help

So I’ve had BV symptoms coming and going since August. Been to the doctors twice before about it, first time doc gave me STI tests even although I assured her I didn’t have any as i had recently been checked and only been with my bf since. Second time, a different doctor tried to get me to do STI tests again and I told her to look and see that I’d just been tested and had nothing and she said to come back if it persists (I was so pissed)

JUST GONE TO DOCS AGAIN and it was again a different doctor and she AGAIN made me do STI tests, I told her I’m sick of this as my boyfriend and I have only been with eachother since the last time and it isn’t any infections it IS BV!!!!!!! She said the same, “come back if it keeps bothering you” at that i lost it!!! I said I’ve had this since August and it’s affecting my sex life and making me very self conscious that I smell in public!!!! I said this is my third time here about it and I need to sort it. She still made me leave with no solutions and no antibiotics or gels or anything. Her exact words “it usually goes away on its own anyway”

WELL EVIDENTLY NOT!!

Losing hope in doctors.

Any tips or advice on BV or/and dealing with doctors?