Ok so I’m finally just admitting to myself....

That I’m scared I’m going to be alone forever, I’ve always been one of they girls guys take advantage of ~ they only ever want one thing from me. All I ever wanted was to fall in love get married have babies and be happy but instead I got abused, cheated on pregnant and now my beautiful boy has a deadbeat “dad” but I always think when I’m out and about people don’t know im single I mean it’s not like I’m going to walk about with a t-shirt on saying single mama or that but like when I am I supposed to meet someone and before everyone says it the dating apps are all fine but again I just get creeps or guys that want “a good time” I just want to find my true love so my son can actually have a fatherly figure to look up to. Before all the hate no I’m not desperate my son is my world but there’s always a thought in my head about meeting someone... someday anyway.

If anyone has been in the same boat please share how you’ve meet your loved ones not only do I love ideas I love a good romantic story haha (sad I know)

xXx