Miscarriage? (TMI) please read

Ca

On October 27th I was supposed to start my period. Six days later on November 1st, I started having very light bleeding up until November 5th, then on November 7th, when I took my tampon out, I found this attached to it... I cant upload my photo since it was taken on an actual camera in order to clearly see everything on it to show the doctor. Attached is a photo of what mine almost exactly looked like, but on mine you could see more veins, but the shape and everything else is exactly the same.. On the underside was a slightly darker area with less color, almost grey. I had no unusual pain or any common pregnancy symptoms, except being six days late for my period. The day after this came out my tampon was covered in grey blood (or whatever it may have been). And when I wiped there was another smaller blood clot, I am unsure whether there was more blood clots that I just did not see. I am unable to go to the doctor for a couple more days and I really wanted to get more opinions before going. Please let me know if you have any information on this.