He wished I was dead.

Mysha

My ex and I had been together for about 7 years and are currently expecting our second child together. I’m 5 months along and high risk due to maternal heart failure. He recently had an affair about a year ago which resulted in a child who’s about 3 months old now. I was devastated when I found out but we tried to work it out and stay together. It’s been tough to deal with her being in our lives as she constantly harasses me and has been doing so for years. To add insult to injury I moved back to my hometown to be with my father while he was on his deathbed (he passed away about a month ago). My ex came to visit his son who is also from our hometown and I learned he had been messing around with his son’s mother. He apologized and has since tried to make up for it but I cannot get past it, I can’t deal with her constant drama and I can’t deal with the stress. I broke it off with him last night he texted me this morning to say his peace about it and in that exchange he said he hoped I would die. I haven’t been able to stop crying after reading it. I don’t think I could even be cordial with him at this point in my life. I’m so hurt and devastated by what he said. How would you go about a coparenting relationship with someone who’s said such horrible things?