Aren't I the worst

So i feel GREAT now 😑

I was just talking to my bsf and she was being all negative and then I said for a joke if u keep going like that ill block ya! Then she said nooo promise me you never Will! And I said I feel like a witch but I'm doing it for her own good (which i REALLY regret saying .. Idk why I said it but I'm such a useless weirdo).. abreast she said its not for my good.. I'm panicking like crazy! And I was just telling her how I'm sorry.. I'm the worst friend. I'm terrible ugly useless.. all sorts.. after a while I told her that I'm really sorry I just felt out of control.. I feel terrible.. she said its totally ok and am I ok? Do i need to speak to someone? I was like yeah I'm gonna do that.. cya (which is why i came here)

To make things worse I'm on day 4 of my cycle and i feel crappy as heck. I'm such a manipulative weirdo.. I hate myself. Whhyyy??? Why did i do that? I DON'T KNOW!

RANT OVER.

THANKS.

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY COMMENTS.. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW I'LL TEXT HER AFTER THIS.. SHE'LL PROBABLY BE WORRIED SICK BUT I FEEL UNWORTHY AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HER BSF COS SHE DOESN'T DESERVE A CREEP LIKE ME. Sorry 😣

Vote below to see results!