Update... I guess

Desrae

I guess the first thing I want to say is no, I did NOT make a fake page to try to trick or whatever my ex-boyfriend🤦🏽‍♀️. How did they find me and I'm not posted on his page? I have commented on some of his pictures with ”😍😍” & said ”mine ❤️” etc... It wouldn't be hard to find me if they looked. However, I don't have time to make an email and create an account and find someone's pictures to do all that. Things are stressful as is right now I wouldn't put extra stress on myself. Idk how I'm supposed to prove myself but it is what it is.

As stated in my previous post the only reason why I found out it’s a catfish is because I showed my friends her picture and they knew who it was simply because she’s gone viral on Twitter & IG. That’s literally the only reason why 😅🤷🏽‍♀️.

Secondly, me and him did not always live in separate states. I met him when I just turned 18 and we were both in Indiana. After I moved back to California he went back to Texas. Meanwhile, in Indiana, we did have many mutual friends or whatever. After he went back home I don't know what he told people if he told people about me.

It could be someone bored that I have no clue even exist or it could be someone we know that's bored or dare I say jealous I really don't know nor do I know how to explain it or explain why. Everything was fine the whole day we were talking about houses and babies and everything. When I got the Dm’s I was shocked and didn't know what to do. I came here thinking it could be a safe space to vent or get advice Idk just someone to talk to.

But to everyone that commented thank you ♥️🙏🏽