He cheated on me a week after having our baby with my mom..

So 2months ago I found out that my (SO) had been having a 4 month affair with my mother..

I had a feeling in June that something was going on between the two of them but didn’t want to say anything because it just sounded crazy.

Apparently it started a week after I had my son. My mother apparently thought she needed to tell my (SO) of 7 year, that she wanted to sleep with him...

So I’ve been dealing with this for the last 3months and don’t know what to do.. I’ve chosen to not talk to my mom anymore.. which has been hard because her and I were so close.

Come to find out on top of everything my (SO) has been having a pill and alcohol addiction..

That my mom I guess new about the whole time and was giving him pills and slipping drugs into his food without his Acknowledgment.

I feel stupid because I want to still be with him but I have no trust for him and he lied to me about what was going on between them for 3 weeks before my mom finally told me the full truth ...

I feel like shit I’ve had such bad postpartum depression it’s unreal.. I’ve tried committing suicide twice and cut myself because of everything that’s gone on ...