My Story

Christina

Hi. My husband and I have wanted a baby since we have been married. It's been 7 years. I do not ovulate during my cycles. I was diagnosed with PCOS 5 years ago and my bloodwork showed I was also pre-diabetic. We tried with provera/Clomid back then and it caused me to develop and huge cyst that ruptured. My doctor put me on metformin for being pre-diabetic and she said it would help with my PCOS. I've been taking it every since. At that point, we gave up hope with fertility meds and I decided to just focus on my overall health. I am no longer pre-diabetic and we have decided to start trying again. My current doctor started me on Provera every month so I can have regular periods. We told her we are ready to start trying. I have 4 days left of Provera and I start Femera on day 3 of my next period. I am really scared to get my hopes up, but I am truly hoping this is our year. We have started taking EU Naturals. I also found a fertility tea and I was wondering if they are safe to take together. Also I have heard that geritol can help and to take it when I start my period up until I ovulate. I have ovulation tests to start when it gets time. I will post a picture of the vitamins and the tea. Any help/advice would truly be appreciated.