This little sign earlier has now made me cry

Ta

So the story makes sense my mum passed away early this year in February I’d been living with my dad since January since we’d gotten in a fight about my disability support pay out thingys going into her bank at the time I was 24 with my own job and I’m disabled I’ve been fully deaf since birth and when she unexpectedly died I got everything she owned and the boxes have been sitting in my room for months because I was too guilty to open them for not being there in her last moments and I’m pregnant at the moment not very far along and I wasn’t planning on keeping it due to fact the reason I’m pregnant is traumatic I don’t want to dive into it here

And today I was just tidying my room and I found a little white feather and I’ve always believed there a sign from passed loved ones so I finally decided to go through the boxes and at first it was little bits and bobs from my mums house some of my childhood clothes until I found my christening dress for reference I’m catholic and we get christened shortly after birth and it made me remember something my mum told me on my 18th birthday “you know if I not there when you have children you at least have to use this christening dress I spent nearly 100 pounds on it” and I looked back at the dress and for some reason it just felt like something clicked and I just knew that I had to keep this baby and now I’m thinking that this was a sign from mum and it’s made me really emotional now