I still get upset about my mum’s death nearly a year later

Ta

So last year my my mum passed my favourite person in the entire world left me forever and it took a major toll on me even how went down was traumatic for me i was my mums only child I’d cut off contact with her when she had a stroke she was brain and put her on life support until I said to pull the plug and I will never forget how that felt that day I lost a part of myself I’ll never regain.

The initial aftermath of it was even harder everything was left too me I still can barely look at her stuff without crying so when my birthday happened a week later I was a wreck trying to plan a funeral without breaking down myself thank god I’d finally met my dad at this point otherwise I don’t think I would’ve done it.

It’s coming up to a year now. A year since I lost my person and nothing feels better and I can’t tell if the emotions now are just from my abortion but I still feel that hole inside me and I honestly don’t think it will be the same she didn’t deserve to go so early she was only 48. The world is cruel in its ways but I’ve always held on to hope that god doesn’t give you anything you can’t handle so I’ll heal eventually just not soon my dad will always be there for me s as me I know that but my mum was the one who raised me I didn’t meet my dad till she died. I now this is gonna hurt for a while and I’ll admit I need to get over it but it just hurts knowing if I ever choose to have children in the future obviously not right considering I’ve just had an abortion that they’ll never meet there nanny Winnie 💔