Husband think I cheated!!

My husband think I cheated on him cuz I have bacterial Vaginosis(BV) which quite normal for women but he thinks it’s something you get from sex and it’s an STD! I’ve explained it over and over again to him, even giving him the information the doctor gave me about it, but he thinks he’s smarter than the damn doctor and knows more about it. It’s convinced I’ve cheated on him in the 45 day we didn’t have sex ( HE DIDN’T WANTS SEX) cuz he “didn’t feel the best” but when I have my period that’s when he wants me to pleasure him ( I don’t cuz I believe pleasure should be a 2 way street kinda thing, I pleasure you so I should get pleasure too). We haven’t had sex since Nov 18th and it’s more cuz on Nov 23rd I started bleeding (Not my period) and as of today Dec,3rd I’m still bleeding I went in on Nov, 30th and found out of the BV so now I’m on antibiotics and they encourage no sex so it clears up 100% of the way. He mad at me as this past Saturday he wanted me to give him oral sex cuz he deserves it las he said since he’s still with me a cheating wife, I threw my phone on the bed and said so threw it you won’t find a guys picture, a guys phone number that you don’t have in your phone either or anything but yet I can’t go threw his phone at all the moment I pick him phone up to move it or anything he questions what I’m doing.